Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Valentine's Day Mantel

Today we wanted to share a Valentine's Day Mantel!  Normally I don't decorate much for Valentine's Day, but I was home from work today so I thought I would give it a try.  Everything on the mantel I already had, I did however spray paint the hearts and some of the berry balls. 


This greenery swag I made out of two of the same swags that were used on our last post, which you can view here.  I used a sinamay bow and let everything flow naturally.  I hung the grapevine wreath with a piece of sinamay from the picture frame.  I spray painted the frame picture frame and the grapevine wreath.



I had a couple grapevine hearts that I spray painted and hung from the mantel.  Just for something a little different.  The garland is a hanging garland.  I let some of the garland lay on top of the mantel and let the rest flow down the mantel. 



 The two end candle holders I filled with more greens and some red and white berry balls.  The middle ones I just used a glass bowl filler.  I like to do things different and not all matchy match!






I still have a mess at my house, do you all have a hard time transforming from Christmas to now?  Between cleaning and getting new things out it takes me sometime to get it all done!  I hope you are all enjoying decorating.  I know we always do we still have lots to show and are waiting for the nice weather even though it will be awhile! :) 

Thanks for stopping by!!
 Sharing:

26 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love it! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, so glad you shared your valentine mantel, I was thinking about mine over the weekend but nothing materialize, but you have me thinking!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! :)

      Delete
    2. We don't do too much for Valentine's Day but thought a simple mantel would be nice!

      Delete
  3. Haven't pulled out my valentine things, but your mantel is inspiring me to get busy. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! I feel like I was a little early but I like to enjoy any decorating! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh so pretty. I love the addition of all the greenery and the swag too. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marty! You can never go wrong with greenery! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness this is just incredible. I love your attention to detail.
    hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynne! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. This is so pretty! You're making me want to add some Valentine's touches to mine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shentia! :) Can't wait to see if you add any to yours!

      Delete
  7. So Beautiful...Very Nice would like to invite you to come share it at http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2013/01/share-it-one-more-time-4-2013.html new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy, Thanks for following! We will be over! :)

      Delete
  8. Hi... Just stopping by to let you know you have been featured over at One More Time. Thank you for sharing and hope you can come by and share again at http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2013/01/share-it-one-more-time-sunday-5-2013.html
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tammy! We will definitely be back! :)

      Delete
  9. Your mantel and fireplace is very pretty. I really like all the red accents mixed with the greenery. It still says "winter" without being Christmay-y. My favorite part is what you did with the frame.

    I know what you mean about transitioning from winter. I should not be admitting this for the world to see, but all my Christmas stuff is not 100% down. However, it's only a small collection of Christmas mugs on a shelf I keep forgetting to take down. I have a few more days left in January, so maybe I can get it all down by Valetine's Day. *hee hee*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon! haha it is ok about your Christmas stuff I totally understand. It is so hard after Christmas to get motivated to do anything! We cannot wait for Spring! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous! I love all of the greenery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read all of your comments!
~Audra & Denise